Wednesday 11 June 2014

SHOPPING WITH BAGGOUT

 I sharing my may be experience with Shopping with Baggout with Ramdeo Baba. I had choosen Ramdeo Baba as he is very simple and I want to know fashion and lifestlye of Babaji. Ramdeo Babaji is a spritual guru and well known for Ayurvedic and Yoga. He was most popular in his TV show which teaches us Prayaaam. He was also well focused now a days in  black money issue and Annaji dharana. So, I had choosen hi, you can aslo choose someone and share your experience here http://baggout.com/
 and share your experience .

Ramdeo baba is a person who is expert in Prayanam and wear a orange colour dhoti and dupata. I went with him for shoping at Baggout. where i visit http://baggout.com/retailer/myntra-discount-coupon-codes   to purchase some cloths for me and for my family. Were I saw a sleeveless kuti for my daughter , baba shown this and told me u bu such type of cloth for your family, this reflect all body . i told baba ji this is a fashion and you show your body to all publicly and live telecast, Baba took a deep breath in and reply - ram jane... Ramdeo Baba told me why unnecessary wasting money on cloth wear like me . I told my family not accepted this. He remain simple and sovor  and do not know abou fashion and lifestlye so he simply told me told them to do - Prayanam.He everytime touches his dhadi and take deep breath in and out.www.baggout.com/mystream.

Then i visit http://baggout.com/retailer/flipkart-discount-coupon-codes
.to purchase a tablet for my son and for Babaji  he told again why wasting money on such type of products. I told my son require it. He asked when you had a computer on home why u purchasing it. and told me to  keep calm and smart  and join me in Prayanam

My next stop is in Jabong.com  I choose a fantastic products for Babaji. Babajo became angry and told me why are not listening to me. I told you after and after to focus on and only on Pramayam why u not listening to me. I took babaji to ebay.in, amazon.com, zovi.com, indiatiimes.com, rediffshopping and many more.

Really http://baggout.com/    is fantastic online site. many reputed on line in a single. hats off

he altenatively asked me do marketing his products and  asked me why not to marketing my products  of Patanjali which he established as Patanjali Yogapeth Insitute of Medical Science & Research In Yoga & Ayurveda in Haridwar and now manufatures many types of products sucha as Cow ghee, Cow Urine, Kwath, Asawa, Vati, Churun, Guggul, Bhasam, Capsule, Oil, Soap, Foods Suppliments , Juice, Sharbat,Spices and many more.
 I then imagine Babaji is good salesman He want to buy his proucts.

The above is my imagination and nothing else. so please no body take it seroiusly and this is just a imagination . TAKE DEEP BREATH IN AND OUT
I am now in good position forget all thing and focus on Prayanam and Patanjali.
PLEASE NOBODY TAKE IT SERIOUSLY THIS IS JUST AN IMAGINATION.

BABA RAMDEO IS A GREAT HUMAN BEING BUT  NOT A GREAT PURCHASER.
He told me now Kicharwala phhol khilerga. I understtod what he mean to tell. I know you all also know what baba eants to tell.

BHARAT NIRMAAN

What a great guru.
But Blogger visit www.baggout.com  and explore

No comments:

Post a Comment