Monday 21 October 2013

BIG F.M. KOLKATA

I am writing this after waiting for more than 5 Years of wait. I had won some prizes from BIG FM radio station - An Ambani Group. I had won a Gold Medal on 18th August, 2008, A Food Voucher of BAR B Q  on 3rd. June, 2009 and on 24 June, 2009.My wife also a Floatel Hotel Food Voucher on 1st. July,2009.

It was duty of BIG FM to call us and delivered our prizes. But it was fully opposite I called them thousands of times, Mail them but no response.

I had mailed several mail to then Station Master - Mr. Terrance Mandle but all in vain.

I had spoke to thier Marketing Manager, Mr, S.Ghosh but this also in vain.

Whenever, I called to thier office the security guards posted thier were only answerable.They not transfered to line or what order they got - The God's know.

The lady named - Mrs. Shakuntala who was looking after the prize distribution was very rude and rough. She not bothered to listen any things. Its look like she is giving away the prizes from her pocket.

You all may be wondering why I wrote in my blog now. Actually, last night I remembered my Gold medal than  I thought I will share this to you.

My motive behind this all know BIG FM not treated thier listeners as thier friends.And the behaviour of that lady SHANKUNTALA particullary was just ridiculous.

After this I never heard this FM station nor my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment