Tuesday 15 October 2013

FALSE PROMO

I saw an add in the Newspaper and heard several times a add by a company for a grand dinner in Durga Puja Sapatami  for people who purchase thier products  and get a scratch card. after getting it they will call a missed call and feed the number you get from the card.

But it is very funny the event was on 11 Oct, But, I himself , my friends and many more were looking for the scratch card but each and every shops said they not get any card. I repeated telephone to thier office but reply was they already delivered the same.

Fortunately, I got a card on 30th. Sept and 1 Oct and take part in the contest. Till 9th Oct, I not show any winners name in newspaper or in Radio than I call thier office on 10TH. It was amazing after many calls  I heard that Winners were chosen long back. I asked when the person told me that may be on 1st or 3rd..

So, it may be possible that it was fixed. When I got a card on 30TH Sept and they already confirm the winners on 1st OR 3RD. - How it is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment