Tuesday 8 July 2014

BABA ELAICHI

The product from 75 years old reputated company Dharampal Premchand Ltd.i.e. Baba Elaichi is a wonderful friendly family product.
The taste of Baba Elaichi is wonderful and mouthwatering. Baba Elaichi is a mouth freshner which characterized by the presence of elachi with saffron cover which has a strong unique taste with an instensely aromatic, resinous fragnance. It is most expensive spice in the world. Elaichi helpin treatment of gums and teeth. Its help in pulomanary functions .

The packaging concept is good, But in my opinion it will be covered by plastic cap and cap should be tightly closed so that it may not fall.And if the packaging will be done in zipper it will be good and handy.,

The product is meant for a entire family. My grandfather always want it anytime, My father chew it after his foods. My mother take it whenever she like while cooking while t.v. watching, my wife almost finish 1/4th box in a day. My children want it and love it.

Most interestingly when  I had receive your send sample, a house party is going on and we had just finished our lunch. At once I open the box fragnance comes out from it and all my friends and relatives were enjoy it very much.

Keep doing good things - BABA  www.dsgroupindia.com/baba-elaichi-su



www.baba.in


No comments:

Post a Comment