Sunday 20 July 2014

INSPIRE A FRAGNANCE

It was a story when I was doing my articleship for CA. I was in a Dooars region of West Bengal near Silguri for Audit of a tea garden.
We had reached there at night and we all were feeling uncomfort there at night. As tea gardens located in a far away from town.
But miracle happen in the morning when I smell some magic in the air. It was smell of tea leaves. The smell was mind blowing We all came down from our Bunglow and run towards Tea Garden and smell the natural smell of tea leaves with plenty of fresh air blowing .
Another thing happen there was when there was rain, its gave a different type of smell which also touches heart.
But, it is my personal experience that the smell of tea leaf is fata fati.

you can smell different types of smell in the website of Godrej- http://www.godrejaer.com/

BUT MY FIRST CHOICE IS TEA LEAVES

No comments:

Post a Comment