Friday 4 July 2014

SUPERPOWER

I want a superpower feature in my mobile is that whenever I call someone my mobile can locate the location of the answerable person so that I can locate the person locality / area. Because, I personally cheated by my friends,relatives and employees many times. Suppose they are in the home when I called them they told they are busy in meeting or like that explanation. I caught many of them. One example of my employee was that he took a leave by telling me that he was ill and taking bed rest and that there was a urgent meeting and the sick person was main person to explain the project. When after completing a meeting we are in car I saw my employee with his family coming from the Multiplex. Next day  I asked him firstly he saw no but fortunately one of his co workers took a picture from the car. I saw him the picture then, he agreed.

So, I want this features in my mobile and no one other have it.

I HOPE ZENFONE GIVE ME THIS POWER

http://www.asus.com/campaign/zenfone/IN/

No comments:

Post a Comment